Who We Are:
At The Wellness Way, we take pride in being different from other companies. We’re an international network of health restoration clinics that think and act differently to solve the health challenges others can’t. We’re a passionate and unapologetic team coming together as a health champion for all and a community for change that is committed to disrupting the standard approach to care so that every person can achieve the total wellness they deserve.
No individual alone teaches the world to Do Health Differently. It takes an entire team of people, united in vision and passion. We believe in the power of personal growth, laughter, and life-long learning. We brainstorm like crazy and drink our weight in kombucha and organic coffee. We hire people who are motivated by our mission and passionate about creating positive change. If being surrounded by smart, ambitious, wellness-minded people while positively impacting the world sounds fun to you, come join us!
What We’re Looking For:
Do you live and breathe all things marketing? Are you excited by developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans that lead to extraordinary results? We’re looking for an experienced marketing genius to join our team! Our different approach to healthcare has helped tens of thousands of patients restore their health and improve their quality of life, and our Marketing Manager will help us continue to broaden our impact and reach.
In this role your main responsibility will be overseeing a team of digital marketing and social media professionals within the marketing department. You will relay information between upper management and department employees regarding budgets and daily procedures, overseeing the implementation of marketing and social media campaigns to promote business products and services (including those of individual clinics). Your goal will be to attract potential customers and retain existing ones by developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization. This includes marketing and pricing strategies, generating new business leads, and overseeing department staff. You will also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing process from concept to completion, oversee multiple projects, adhere to deadlines, and sign off on projects before they are presented
- Work closely with other departments to assist and ensure corporate project goals are met
- Translate marketing objectives into clear strategies
- Act as key point of contact with external business partners, enabling strong and collaborative relationships
- Coordinate marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, web, social media, and production departments
- Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies for both corporate and clinic initiatives (including advertising funnels, individual ad spend, and overall budgets)
- Oversee all marketing, digital ads, and social media campaigns
- Identify potential new markets and create a plan to enter the market
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current advertising and social media tactics
- Analyze website metrics and market trends and prepare forecasts
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals to senior management
- Develop monthly content calendars and oversee execution of content calendar
- Ensure response times and social media engagement benchmarks are met
- Analyze social media statistics to ensure maximum effectiveness of content and messaging
- Coordinate with Creative Director on production of social media collateral
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time; create resolutions
- Serve as expert in all technology aspects of social and digital ads
- Offer creative solutions to strategically meet needs in both process and production
- Be actively involved in training Digital Ads and Social Media staff, positively influencing their career development
- Mentor and encourage marketing team members, fostering a positive work environment
- Collaborate with Web/Technology Department to share marketing and messaging insights
- Help ensure efficacy of event landing pages utilizing sales and marketing techniques
- Ensure a high quality of creativity is upheld with impeccable attention to detail
- Ensure visuals, messaging, and interactive elements of marketing projects are properly aligned with the creative vision and brand standards
- Network and socialize regularly with clients and attend a range of industry events and exhibitions (including traveling to various vendors as needed)
- Promote The Wellness Way brand at events
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the creative industry.
- You are a stellar communicator, both in verbal and written form.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and a brain that’s made for troubleshooting!
- You know how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing.
- You have a ninja-like understanding of industry marketing trends and creative tools.
- You are at ease when interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals.
- You have proven experience developing marketing plans, campaigns, and social media strategies that work.
- You are a natural when it comes to project management, multi-tasking, and making decisions.
- You have a metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- You are experienced with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- You are whip smart and understand how marketing roles complement other departments, such as finance and data management.
- You have a knack for presenting information concisely and accurately with an eye for detail.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and setting up marketing initiatives from scratch.
- Your brain leans creative with an appreciation for collaboration.
- You possess the ability to lead, inspire, and bring conceptual ideas to fruition through creative and analytical exercises.
- You have strong experience building, mentoring, inspiring, and retaining teams.
- You are a lifelong learner with a willingness to grow both personally and professionally.
- You live for planning and scheduling, but you can roll with the punches and be flexible too.
- You work well both independently and with others in a team.
How We Roll:
- Unique flexible culture with many staff development opportunities, company outings, and employee appreciation events. We love personal growth, having fun, and enjoying great food together—and doing all three at once whenever possible!
- Free care at The Wellness Way Green Bay and supplements at cost
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Available in-house massage therapy
- Benefits upon eligibility: retirement plan with employer matching
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Director of Brand and Marketing