Who We Are
At The Wellness Way, we take pride in being different from other companies. We’re an international network of health restoration clinics that think and act differently to solve the health challenges others can’t. We’re a passionate and unapologetic team coming together as a health champion for all and a community for change that is committed to disrupting the standard approach to care so that every person can achieve the total wellness they deserve.
No individual alone teaches the world to Do Health Differently. It takes an entire team of people, united in vision and passion. We believe in the power of personal growth, laughter, and life-long learning. We brainstorm like crazy and drink our weight in kombucha and organic coffee. We hire people who are motivated by our mission and passionate about creating positive change. If being surrounded by smart, ambitious, wellness-minded people while positively impacting the world sounds fun to you, come join us!
What We’re Looking For:
Are you a natural connector with a knack for helping others and supporting their growth? Are you excited and fulfilled by building meaningful relationships? We are looking for a customer support rep to be the liaison between our headquarters and our Wellness Way clinics. We are looking for a long-term candidate that can enthusiastically dive into everything “The Wellness Way” and reproduce that attitude in clinics throughout the country. You will be responsible for representing The Wellness Way with all current and new clinics. The client training & development primary role is to create trusting relationships with our offices. They will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. You will be responsible for developing long term relationships with your assigned clients, will stay in close communication with the clients and be the first point of contact as needs arise. They will ensure business is conducted in an accurate and timely manner and congruent with Wellness Way Standards. You will be setting processes and procedures and you will make sure they are followed and completed. Client training & development will understand exactly how a Wellness Way clinic runs.
Travel availability is a must. Travel will occur 1 to 2 times per month (rarely 3 times), for about 3 days at a time. When not traveling, hours will be in the Green Bay office, Monday through Friday 8:00am/9:00am to 4:00pm/5:00pmish unless additional trainings/meetings are scheduled. Phone calls may come in on nights/weekends.
Sales and Services Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
*This list of duties and responsibility is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Operate as point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting client relationships. Be a listening ear when clients just need someone to talk to.
- Monthly One on One’s with all offices.
- Review and analyze clinic operations and protocols and offer support/ solutions when needed.
- Pay attention to the details of the clinic and take corrective actions as needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve services.
- Use a CRM system to organize client relations.
- Maintain outstanding confidentiality.
- Training new offices on how to use Wellness Way systems
- Onboard new offices
- Identify and assess offices needs
- Build relationships through open and interactive communication with offices, doctors, and staff
- Effectively manage a large amount of calls, questions, and requests
- Design new forms, procedures, etc. as need or requested
- Continually submit ideas for improvement
- Be willing to do continuous personal development to better equip the offices
- Create training programs for other offices
- Help offices handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Problem resolution when issues escalate.
- Address issues as they arise. Keep the Sales and Services manager informed on significant issues.
- Use the Dignify System and Servant Leadership principles to address issues.
- Ask for help from the sales and services manager as needed.
- Know what software to use when. Troubleshoot when able or hand off to the correct person.
- Suggest solutions to improve offices.
- Carry out new product, services, and systems implementation as instructed by the sales and services manager
- Assist in the transition to new Wellness Way Software when available.
Training and Development
- Learn the basics of the Dignify System and teach clients how to use it.
- Complete additional training and continuing education as asked.
- Teach clients the procedures set forth by The Wellness Way and hold them accountable.
- Attend seminars and hold meetings or functions for your clients while there.
- Offer feedback to internal support to continue developing the offices and strive for growth.
- Provide feedback on internal and external matters as they pertain to your offices.
- Set up training calendars and travel for new clinics if needed.
- Knowledge of The Wellness Way or the willingness to learn. Must be willing to live the lifestyle.
- Customer service experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time all paying strict attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work with multiple personalities, use clear judgement, work under pressure, and handle emotional stress.
- Excellent listening skills. Listen more than you talk.
- Willingness to learn new leadership systems. Demonstrate knowledge of leading and following. Ability to teach and represent Servant Leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Quick learner and ability to be adaptable/flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to create new systems to solve problems or make things run more smoothly
- Work well in a POSITIVE team environment
- Carry oneself professionally
How We Roll
- Unique flexible culture with many staff development opportunities, company outings, and employee appreciation events. We love personal growth, having fun, and enjoying great food together—and doing all three at once whenever possible!
- Free care at The Wellness Way Green Bay and supplements at cost (no commercial health insurance offered at this time)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, and Group Accident Insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Available in-house massage therapy
- Benefits upon eligibility: retirement plan with employer matching
- A family of colleagues who will make you laugh and support you every step of the way